Find information on all species of rhino. In Africa, the Black Rhinoceros,
the White Rhinoceros and the Nile Rhinoceros. In Asia, the Indian Rhinoceros, the Javan Rhinoceros and the Sumatran Rhinoceros. All threatened with extinction. Also all publications on many fossil rhinos across the world. View the Galleria of Emilio Gargioni - rhinos in modern art.
You can find current publications and reports
- IUCN-SSC African Rhino Specialist Group
- IUCN-SSC Asian Rhino Specialist Group
- SADC Regional Programme for Rhino Conservation
- Husbandry manuals for the rhinoceros
- International Rhino Keeper Association.
- Dissertations and theses
- Rhino Vision 2020
Access is provided free of charge to all hoping to streamline research and contribute to animal conservation
H. Carpentier provided references from the Carino database.