user: pass:
prev. | next | track | email | print
Rhino May Day 2008
Willem

Administrator

Posted: Jan 26 2008, 03:33 PM
The annual Rhino May Day will be held on Wednesday 14 May 2008 at the Huxley Conference Theatre at the Zoo in Regent’s Park, London. There will be an exciting program of talks from 10.30 am to 5.00 pm. The day is organised by the Rhino Resource Center in conjunction with the Zoological Society of London and Save the Rhino International.

The program includes exciting talks by:
see this page:
http://www.rhinoresourcecenter.c...ay-day-2008.php

Tickets (£12 only per person includes coffee in morning and afternoon.) can be obtained in advance by contacting Henry French at SRI, by email info@savetherhino.org, or telephone 0207 357 7474.

Will you be attending the conference?
Share your oppinions about the program and watch for updates here!

Hope to see you there,

the RRC Team

--------------------
Willem van Strien - Rhino Resource Center Admin
Kees

Posted: Mar 13 2008, 09:09 AM
Latest on the Rhino May Day

We will have a great group of speakers from all corners of the rhino globe. Attend the day if you can, there is something there for everybody.

To register your attendance, please do not use the email given in the first post on this topic.
You can now email: info@savetherhino.org
or telephone them.

Entry is only £12, which includes coffee or tea in morning and afternoon. rolleyes.gif
Lunch can be bought in the zoo cafetaria or elsewhere.

There will be stands of organisations working on rhinos, there are many people interested in rhinos to share their experiences, there will be a raffle. Doors open an hour before the day starts.

Kees Rookmaaker

--------------------
Kees Rookmaaker
Kees

Posted: Mar 21 2008, 02:46 PM
A poster announcing the Rhino May Day 2008 is found here:
May Day Poster

Please print a copy and display wherever you think interested persons may see it.

Thank you.

--------------------
Kees Rookmaaker
DZiegler

Posted: Apr 13 2008, 11:57 AM
This looks like a great agenda. Are there any plans to webcast or podcast the presentations?
Kees

Posted: Apr 13 2008, 03:50 PM
There are no plans to record the proceedings of the Rhino May Day for a webcast. There will only be a small booklet with abstracts of the presentations.

I would urge anybody interested in rhinos to attend the meeting. There will be many people with similar interests to get to know - and I am sure that the programme has something for everybody.

--------------------
Kees Rookmaaker
DZiegler

Posted: Apr 15 2008, 01:05 AM
Thanks you for the kind invitation. However I have previous obligations in Hawaii. I look forward to reading the abstracts.

[ Home ][ Literature ][ Rhino Images ][ Rhino Forums ][ Rhino Species ][ Links ][ About V2.0]