user: pass:
prev. | next | track | email | print
Save a Rhino - Reply as soon as possible
t2n_s60

New User

Posted: Feb 14 2009, 08:30 PM
Hi, this is Pinaki 4m Hyderabad, India. I use to visit the Neheru Zoo Park at Hyderabad, India once every month. There was a helthy rhino when I visited last time. but today when I went for a trip to the zoo I saw a Rhino with a fatal daisies. The Rhino has a overgrown throat and at that part there was some whole here and there blood and slime are coming out form those wholes. I am feeling very sad after watchig the animal at this condition. wouid u plz tell me what is the daisies and how it could be caured.
Sarahk

Posted: Feb 17 2009, 03:53 AM
Does that zoo have a vet (animal doctor) there? Did you talk to anyone who works there about the rhino?

--------------------
Sarah Ksiazek
African Savannah
Kansas City Zoo

RIP Kipenzi - 2000-2008
t2n_s60

New User

Posted: Feb 19 2009, 04:13 PM
I dont have any idea about Rhinos. and I also dont know the Zoo has a doctor or not. but this is also creats no diference to me because i think if there is a doctor, he is not getting success to cure the disease. Would u plz tell me what is the disease and how can I help the nice animal.
Sarahk

Posted: Feb 21 2009, 01:08 AM
I don't know what the disease is or the cause of the symptoms. Your best chance to help the animal is to talk with someone who works there about the animal and voice your concern about the rhino's condition. If that does not seem helpful, then contact an animal welfare society in your country or a rhino conservation group.

--------------------
Sarah Ksiazek
African Savannah
Kansas City Zoo

RIP Kipenzi - 2000-2008

[ Home ][ Literature ][ Rhino Images ][ Rhino Forums ][ Rhino Species ][ Links ][ About V2.0]