Note that titles are given in the original language only [for instance, a search for rhinoceros will not find the German Nashorn].
All fields can be combined in one search using the 'and' & 'or' check boxes.
In the Search Results you can click on details to find further information and the full text if available.
- To look for work by an author, type the surname or first part of the surname.
Accents and other textual marks are ignored. For ü or ö also search for ue or oe.
- To look for works of a specific period, specify start and end date.
You can also leave the beginning or start date empty.
- To look for words in the title, use any text.
- To look for words in the journal, also use any text.
- Specify if you only want to find references with PDF's.