user: pass:
prev. | next | track | email | print
New Forum Format
Duncan

Posted: Jan 24 2008, 09:42 AM
Being a fairly regular visitor to the website, I would like to thank you for the new format of the main forum page with links to the most recent posts. It was in fact a suggestion that I was about to make.

Great work.
Thanks
Duncan
Willem

Administrator

Posted: Jan 24 2008, 10:47 AM
Thanks Duncan! The forum is getting busier, but I noticed it was tedious to get to the topic one was participating in. I hope this did the trick. I might also make a list of new posts one hasn't read yet, for easier access. We try to keep improving so please don't hesitate to make suggestions.

Regards,

Willem

--------------------
Willem van Strien - Rhino Resource Center Admin
Duncan

Posted: Jan 25 2008, 11:37 AM
Hi Willem,
I was in early this morning and saw the post from duckgow mad.gif . I am glad to see that it has been taken off. I can't understand the mentality of some people.

Keep up the good work
Duncan
Willem

Administrator

Posted: Jan 25 2008, 02:55 PM
Yes we're getting some spammers lately. I have had to remove 5 of these spam posts yesterday.

If you see one of those posts please don't be offended and wait for one of the moderators to delete it.

Today, it's been quiet but yesterday I was thinking about implementing a more advanced registration. I'll wait it out a little longer though.

--------------------
Willem van Strien - Rhino Resource Center Admin

[ Home ][ Literature ][ Rhino Images ][ Rhino Forums ][ Rhino Species ][ Links ][ About V2.0]