user: pass:
prev. | next | track | email | print
Anna Merz Tribute
Kees

Posted: Aug 16 2013, 06:42 AM
A TRIBUTE TO ANNA MERZ (1931-2013), SAVE THE RHINO INTERNATIONAL DINNER, ZSL REGENTS PARK, LONDON - WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2013

Deborah Gage of London writes:

As you know, we have been searching for an appropriate occasion to remember Anna in England, and with grateful thanks to Save the Rhino International, the theme for their dinner this year on November 6 will be ‘Heroes’ and Anna will be among those to whom a tribute will be paid during the evening. I am keeping my fingers crossed that as many of you as possible will be able to attend the dinner at London Zoo on November 6th, tickets for the dinner will cost £100 each, and we will need 10 acceptances to fill a table in Anna’s honour – 20 will fill two tables etc. etc. I have pleasure attaching a dinner ticket booking form or if any guests would prefer to book online, the event is listed on the Save the Rhino International website: http://www.savetherhino.org/even...o_heroes_dinner. When you make your reservations, please can you be certain to say that you wish to be seated at the Anna Merz table. Should you have any questions or wish for further information, please do not hesitate to contact Laura Adams direct, who will be organising the event. Laura’s email address is laura@savetherhino.org and her telephone number 0207 357 7474. I am sure we will all be aware of Anna’s extraordinary spirit and dedication to preserving the rhino, her loyalty and value she placed on friendship during the dinner on November 6th, and I do hope as many of you as possible will be able to come to pay tribute to this truly remarkable person.

--------------------
Kees Rookmaaker

[ Home ][ Literature ][ Rhino Images ][ Rhino Forums ][ Rhino Species ][ Links ][ About V2.0]