Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
Rhino Resource Center: Rhino Forums > Rhino Conservation Organisations > International Rhino Foundation (IRF) > Rhino Dung Auction

Posted by: Willem Dec 2 2007, 07:29 PM
The IRF has started auctioning off four separate pieces of rhino dung on eBay, representing four of the five rhino species (White, Black, Sumatran, and Greater One Horned Rhinos dung can be bought). Offcourse, All profit from the auction will benefit IRF’s conservation programs and help save rhinos from extinction.
The auction started november 29th and for now one bid has been placed.

Visit the auction http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=rhino+poop&category0= and place your bid!

Posted by: Willem Dec 15 2007, 04:33 AM
Who would have expected it. The auction has been a great success!!! Not only did it raise quite a lot of money it also has made a huge amount of headlines. Right now the phrase 'Rhino poop' gets 159,000 hits on Google, off which almost all lead to the IRF website. Great job!

It's quite a daring project, but the absurdness off this has made news-sites and blogs tremble. 11,000 visits in 10 days and loads of new donations have made this a success. I would just like to know what will be thought of next? What other Rhino ‘products’ can be sold?
The first 10 replies win a bucket of Rhino urine! wink.gif

Posted by: Rynotamer Dec 20 2007, 01:11 AM
Bucket of rhino urine...hmmmm....gave me an idea....Pee Chips!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: dilandilan Sep 22 2014, 08:02 AM
I completely agree with ((willen's)) comment..... that is right

Posted by: komalsharma1122 Aug 11 2017, 12:18 PM
This post is too good and supporting..